Voodoo3 2000/3000 Windows NT(r) Retail Drivers - AGP/PCI Boards Version: 1.04.00
Download Updated: February 18, 2000
Page Updated: February 18, 2000
What's new in 1.04.00
- Fixed problem with OpenGL failing WglMakeCurrent call.
- Fixed performance issue in StarCraft.
- Fixed problem with Age of Empires
- Fixed problem with Age of Empires 2
- Windows NT 4.0 or higher
- Voodoo3 2000 or 3000 AGP/PCI-based Accelerator
- 16MB of RAM or more Suggested
Download and Installation Instructions
NOTE: These drivers will NOT work with: Voodoo Banshee, Voodoo2, Voodoo Rush or Voodoo Graphics based cards.
- Power off the system and remove your existing 2D card.
- Install the Voodoo3 Card in a free PCI/AGP Slot
- Power on the system and verify that video appears during post and boot to VGA Mode from Boot Menu
- Log-in to Windows NT as Administrator.
- Extract the files for the Voodoo3 driver to a empty temporay directory.
- Find and run the SETUP.EXE program located in that directory.
- You may then be prompted to insert the Windows NT Voodoo3 Driver Disk. Enter the path to the drivers again.
- Reboot the system when prompted.
- Start Windows NT. If problems occur, revert to "Last Known Good" from within the Windows NT startup options.
- Delete the directory if desired.