Voodoo2 Windows NT4 Drivers - Version 3.02.02
Download Updated: January 31, 2000
Page Updated:January 31, 2000
NOTE: These drivers will NOT work on Voodoo Banshee, Voodoo Rush or Voodoo Graphics based cards.
What's new in 3.02.02
- Fixed issue, which caused some Glide apps to hang when changing from 640x480 to 800x600.
- Fixed issue with the control panel. Incorrect memory configurations were getting reported.
- Fixed issue with pulsating circles around edges of jump pads and lighting around skull being corrupted with Q3 test.
- Fixed issue with fog not correctly displayed on Q3 Test.
- Fixed issue with Quake 3's brightness control being grayed out.
- Updated OpenGL with miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Windows NT4.0 or later
- PC with a Pentium II, Pentium Pro, Pentium or similar processor
- One free PCI slot (or two free PCI slots for SLI
Download and installation instructions:
The setup program must be run under Windows NT to install the Windows NT drivers and 3dfx device services. The account used during install must have administrator permissions.
- Run the self-extracting executable to begin setup.
- Follow the on screen prompts.
- After installation you may need to reboot the system.